More about Miss Donna...
- Online piano teaching through Zoom and other online platforms
- Former piano teacher and studio owner of a 75-weekly student private piano music studio in Vancouver, BC
- Former Director of Arts at Wonder of Learning Organization "WOLO" (Child Care Centre and School of Arts)
- Co-founder Wonder Of Learning Organization (All roles of a start-up) in Vancouver, BC
- Founder of the Happy Keys Piano Program
- Mentored piano teachers through the Happy Keys Piano Program
- Former beginner's piano teacher in Vancouver and North Vancouver Community Centres
- #YVR Women In Leadership "WIL" (Human Resources - Recruiter)
- Travelled to the city Reggio Emilia in Italy for the Reggio Philosophy of Teaching experience
- Early Years Teacher (2-5 yrs old) through Reggio-inspired Toddler & Preschool Art & Music Classes
- Out of School Care Leader (5-12 yrs old) at various Vancouver Community Centres
- Outdoor Education Programmer (All ages) for Vancouver Parks Board
- Kindergarten & Music Classroom Teacher & Assistant Teacher in Richmond, Vancouver, and Surrey
- Learn more about me beyond...teaching here & here!
- B.C. Certified Teacher
- University of British Columbia: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- University of British Columbia: Bachelor of Education (Elementary) - Inquiry-Based Learning Cohort
- University of West London: Associate of the London Collage of Music (Teaching in Pianoforte)
- Royal Conservatory of Music: ARCT Teacher's Written
- Royal Conservatory of Music: Grade 10 RCM
- Taught by prodigy pianist, piano teacher, and mentor Nadine Teryn Lee
- Mentored weekly for a year directly by renowned Burnaby piano teacher and extraordinary pedagogue Edward Parker through his book “Piano Pedagogy: A Practical Approach”
- More about teaching here!